Monday 19 January 2015

RaYa FF : Destined to Marry PREVIEW




PREVIEW

Priya: Dr.Jayesh karekar , Karekar’s hospital  ,sruthi told Uncle will give treatment without taking money , so we joined her over there ,she had some urinary  infection and all so he refereed to the surgeon DR.sidhanth Rey so we took her to him .
..
..
..
Krishnaji  got  a smile , by hearing this . Rishab too smiled .Ram got scared to think all these things . Almost half of the  information they got .
..
..
..
 Priya was staring at him  .. I mean to say .. before that Ram thought the situation is going out of hands  he abruptly interrupted her and DSP saying . Sir her meaning is someone out there leaking the information but that doesn’t mean your people or our side people its just that she wanted to tell that when you got the information at the same time  the person got to know he killed the murdrer so .. Please don’t take it to heart . she is a kid its just that you know she is been  a lot of stress these days .

..
..
..
Ram brought priya out of the hospital . He make her sat in his car .
Priya said “Im sorry “
He told assoft as he can ,What the hell you are talking over there ,You are almost pointing them as they have leaked the information .
Priya : Im sorry actually I want to tell somebody is getting to know all of our details . But but
She was unable to face him . whatever happening one by one she was unable to digest those and she so wanted to tell him that she was sorry for  yesterday .Before that someone called Ram .

..
..
..
..
Priya  gazed at him for while , because  normally he would tease her , he would tell her so many stories what had happened today , he would have suggested something in her studies ,he would have asked how was her day
..
..
..
 He cut off her saying , I already told You now also Im telling you , I loved you  and If you don’t love me Im completely Okay with it . I told you na I behaved like an animal . so just forget and forgive me . You can sleep peacefully I wont touch you saying this he left the bed slept on couch .
Priya almost choked with this sudden action “Please Rammm , why are you puniShing me like this “ I Didn’t say that . Please come back to bed .
..
..
..
..
 I wanted to love you and loved by you
I know I know I did a big blunder
I know I have equally involved in this
But something is hunting me so I couldn’t go far in this with you
Im ashamed of myself Ram , I wanted to tell you how much I love you

..
..
..
..
. he came out  for fresh air . Bansikaka  came there .Sir today Priya  betiya has waited for you  so much , from your room to here almost 1000 times she had come to see wether you have come ornot , she  has called you many times I thing but  I told there must be no signal . You could have taken her also with you  . 

No comments:

Post a Comment